In-Home Business Insurance

What is In-Home
Business Insurance?


Home-based businesses, both big and small, have become one of the fastest growing commercial segments in America. As the owner of an In-Home Business, chances are your operations extend beyond the walls of your home. At Brownrigg Insurance, we want to help you protect the security of your business with proper coverage, because the insurance required most likely goes beyond that of your standard Homeowners policy.

We know that you’ve invested hard work and countless hours into building up your In-Home Business, and because of that, Brownrigg Insurance wants to ensure that your operations continue to grow. With the right insurance policy for your business, you can provide the special protection you need in one comprehensive policy.

What does it cover?

An In-Home Business policy from Brownrigg Insurance can cover:

  • Professional Liability
  • Personal property used for business operations
  • Loss of income due to a covered event
  • Loss or damage to business records and inventory

Depending on your business needs and living situation, you may also qualify for additional services to round out your In-Home Business Insurance, including combined coverage with your Homeowners policy.

Talk to a representative at Brownrigg Insurance today to create the perfect plan to address all of your business needs.

What’s at stake if I don’t have it?

Who needs this?





Aviation Parts & Components


Will my insurance cover my home business?

Many homeowners policies provide limited coverage for business property stored on the premises. It is important to consider a Commercial Insurance program and BOP (Business Owners Policy) that can cover risk exposures related to the business.

get a quote

how would you like to proceed?

Contact me
to finish my quote

Fill out
the online form